Use viewed in a sentence
- Huckleberry viewed it wistfully. 
- As Stafford viewed the scene, it suddenly came home to him how strange was this occurrence in Park Lane. 
- Through the lattices the nave amid choir could be viewed distinctly. 
- You cannot conceive of anything so beautiful as Constantinople, viewed from the Golden Horn or the Bosphorus. 
- Poor Nell had never viewed her position in this light, and not knowing what to say, remained silent, blushing more deeply than before. 
- Viewed from a distance, the immense city looked like a gigantic furnace. 
- He viewed the conger eel and limpets with an avid eye, but waited for the chevalier and de Mauprat to sit. 
- The corpse, upon being viewed at the inquest, showed no bruises, and it was some time before the surgeons discovered that the neck was broken. 
- Tall, slim minarets and beflagged temple-spires rise out of it and give it picturesqueness, viewed from the river. 
- But viewed from a distance Sunburst seemed Arcady itself. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word viewed in a sentence? How do you use viewed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word viewed? It may also be related to lesson plans, teachings, writing, tutoring kindergarten, and grades.
Example sentences with the word viewed, a sentence example for viewed, and viewed in sample sentence.