Use repay in a sentence
- I will repay you. 
- The good Congress will repay me. 
- Heaven strengthened it to repay the sacrifices of inconsiderate youth by one of thoughtful manhood. 
- He intended to repay Heinz for the love and loyalty his father had shown him through his whole life. 
- He came to me with ten guineas, which he pressed me to take for Ivies sake, and repay when occasion offered. 
- What a crime it was to offend such a Lord and repay His benefits with apostasy! 
- And how was I to repay them? 
- Manners and Dorothy I may never repay. 
- She knew not how she who had caused him such deep suffering could atone for it, how she could repay what she owed him. 
- She succeeded, but her knees fairly trembled when she heard the sum which the house was obliged to repay to others. 
- He liked Carnac, he owed him a debt which he could never repay. 
- I am not a man, that I should repay kindness with ingratitude! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word repay in a sentence? How do you use repay in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word repay? It may also be related to education resources reading, educators, high school highschool, kindergarten montessori school, teach charter primary education, and montessori.
Example sentences with the word repay, a sentence example for repay, and repay in sample sentence.