Use venison in a sentence
- It looked like venison, yet summer was not the time for venison. 
- To paddle up to the swimming deer, and cut his throat, is a sure means of getting venison, and has its charms for some. 
- Comfortably bestowed in this mountain tavern, after they had toasted and eaten their venison and lit their pipes, they drew about the fire. 
- Their own rule, they say, is to kill a deer only when they need venison to eat. 
- And, if there is steadier diet needed than venison and bear, is the pig an expensive animal? 
- Roast venison was cheap for weeks on Rudolstadt tables, and the pupils had many an unexpected pleasure. 
- Often the corpse-like bundle on the sled was disturbed, and biscuits wet in brandy and bits of preserved venison were given. 
- And the gentleman ate that night of the venison. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word venison in a sentence? How do you use venison in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word venison? It may also be related to school education, online course, school part-time educators, classroom, and degree.
Example sentences with the word venison, a sentence example for venison, and venison in sample sentence.