Use sings in a sentence
- Sometimes she sings while at her work, and we have all been struck with the pure, musical character of her voice. 
- The soldier sings to hide his real feelings, perhaps to give vent to them. 
- At first I thought that this must be sin, since ye condemn the human voice that sings, but I could feel no guilt. 
- With golden comb so lustrous, And thereby a song sings, It has a tone so wondrous, That powerful melody rings. 
- And yet whatever she sings has that mournful, painful ring which even you can do nothing to alter. 
- How heartbreakingly beautiful it is when some youthful sorrow is brooding in her breast and she sings it for the mystic healing it brings. 
- Many also contained hymns and fervent songs such as one lover sings to another. 
- He sings for himself now, alone up on the watch-tower. 
- The tighter the boiler, the less it whistles and sings at its work. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sings in a sentence? How do you use sings in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sings? It may also be related to education online online course, montessori school, writing tutors, literacy, find a school coaching, educational, and activities.
Example sentences with the word sings, a sentence example for sings, and sings in sample sentence.