Use sprawling in a sentence
- He remembered afterwards the odour of the hot, rank body, and the sprawling huge feet and claws. 
- Honora privately thought that building ugly, and it reminded her of a collection of huge yellow fungi sprawling over the ground. 
- Regaining my full senses, I struck the man nearest me a blow that sent him sprawling in the dirt. 
- The earth itself seemed far away, and he was toiling among vastnesses, himself a giant with colossal frame and huge, sprawling limbs. 
- But here lay Roan, a long, sprawling ridge, lifting itself 6250 feet up into the sky. 
- Another curious mark rarely wanting in the subjects of mental strabismus is an irregular and often sprawling and deformed handwriting. 
- Only last Saturday my Joe busted a firecracker right under my nose and I knocked him sprawling. 
- He tripped on his gown, and fell sprawling on his hands. 
- One encounters these groups sprawling in all attitudes, and frequently asleep in their promiscuous beds. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sprawling in a sentence? How do you use sprawling in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sprawling? It may also be related to read grade school, tefl homeschool, teaching resource, higher education classroom, write, and school uniforms.
Example sentences with the word sprawling, a sentence example for sprawling, and sprawling in sample sentence.