Use incapable in a sentence
- Even now he would be quite incapable of walking forward in a given straight line. 
- And indeed he was incapable of renouncing any wish or a plan, even if he felt inclined to do so. 
- He had seen them, but appeared quite incapable of interest or curiosity. 
- They have lost the power of distinguishing right from wrong; they commonly lack will-power, and so are incapable of changing their habits without external influence. 
- The officer, incapable of uttering a word, gazed after her. 
- I was incapable of taking advantage of the opening, if it were one. 
- Holt, who filled it, had been literally incapable of speech. 
- Thus far, Pentaur, incapable of speech, had overheard the princess. 
- If he is incapable of reform, he must stay there for his natural life. 
- Eva felt painfully how incapable of rendering assistance the others considered her, and her pride forbade her to urge it upon them. 
- For the moment he was incapable of speaking, incapable of finding an answer sufficiently emphatic. 
- Claudia was utterly exhausted and incapable of speech. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word incapable in a sentence? How do you use incapable in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word incapable? It may also be related to become a teacher, preschools tuition, montessori, exam learn, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word incapable, a sentence example for incapable, and incapable in sample sentence.