Use ruler in a sentence
- The clang against the jambs told Barbara that she was alone with the ruler of half the world, whom she dared to love. 
- And he, the ruler of the world, had thought it impossible that one, even one of his millions of subjects, should have prayed for him. 
- The stern face of this ruler of half the known world relaxed, as Nitetis, moved by an unaccountable impulse, continued to bear his piercing gaze. 
- The resting ruler now seemed to have brought his mind to repose also, for every emotion had vanished from his pallid face. 
- What if Fate, like a capricious ruler, now changed from frowns to smiles? 
- After he had learned the duties of a ruler from A to Z, he returned to Germany to woo his cousin Walpurga. 
- He reminded himself indignantly that he was not only the ruler of many nations, but the head of perhaps the most illustrious family on earth. 
- Mr Swiveller followed him in, leaving the stool outside, but reserving the ruler in case of a surprise. 
- But sleep fled from the anxious ruler; besides, the pain of the gout became more severe. 
- Their generous ruler and protector did not live to see the end of this struggle. 
- I have tried all sorts of things, and that is why I want to by the great position of ruler of a country. 
- But this supreme Ruler offered to create for them a world suited to their lower plane of existence. 
- Every ruler of Egypt, at one time or another, has raided it and razed it to the ground. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word ruler in a sentence? How do you use ruler in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word ruler? It may also be related to learning education resources, English help, tutors, college, homeschooling, grades, educations, and educate.
Example sentences with the word ruler, a sentence example for ruler, and ruler in sample sentence.