Use rubbing in a sentence
- I turned and went in after him with the landlord, who was rubbing his hands with glee. 
- Honest Jack Pearce, one of the few good seamen we had aboard, was rubbing down one of the nines beside me. 
- After assuring himself of this fact he stood still, rubbing his narrow forehead with the tips of his fingers. 
- In the privacy of the kitchen Hannah paused suddenly in her energetic rubbing of a plate and with supreme courage uttered a question. 
- There could be no pounding, no chiselling, but only rubbing of the hard stone. 
- Behind, in the mill, Farette was chuckling and rubbing his hands. 
- Boges followed his master, rubbing his fat hands, and laughing quietly to himself. 
- In fifteen minutes it was there; and the doctor along with it, rubbing his hands with joy. 
- Then rubbing his fingers, as though to rid them of pollution, with an exclamation of disgust he went back to the house. 
- And in a few moments he entered, rubbing his hands and holding them out to the blaze. 
- By rubbing the edges of the wood with grease from a candle on the table, he was able to readjust the panel in silence. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rubbing in a sentence? How do you use rubbing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rubbing? It may also be related to educator education, kindergarten, online course, training, and curriculum.
Example sentences with the word rubbing, a sentence example for rubbing, and rubbing in sample sentence.