Use rouse in a sentence
- She tried in vain to rouse herself from the lethargy into which she had fallen, to cast off the spell. 
- They were told to keep their own counsel, and not rouse the suspicions of the household. 
- From afar came the sound of cheering, and it was this that seemed to rouse him. 
- By his couch stood his mother who had laid her hand on his feet to rouse him. 
- They bethought them of a removal from the scene of this last sorrow; of trying whether change of place would rouse or cheer him. 
- Denise, the cameriera, noticed the light in the room, entered, and after vainly endeavoring to rouse Henrica, called her mistress. 
- Scenes that could not fail to rouse both ruth and anger were seen and heard on all sides. 
- The knocking was loud and long, but it failed to rouse the drowsy inmates. 
- It was a happy idea, but she would never have ventured to rouse the woman from her sleep, so she must wait. 
- He was perfectly exhausted, and they were careful not to rouse him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rouse in a sentence? How do you use rouse in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rouse? It may also be related to exercise, universities write, school part-time, and school.
Example sentences with the word rouse, a sentence example for rouse, and rouse in sample sentence.