Use root in a sentence
- We are largely wasting our energies in petty contrivances instead of striking at the root of the evil. 
- But Joshua fell upon them and utterly destroyed them, root and branch. 
- This plant took root only in a heart filled with love Because she perceived that his love was dying, she had awakened this fatal passion. 
- He had none of that Puritanism which would ruthlessly root out the vines yielding the bad wine. 
- Root, I do not interfere further in the case. 
- She wished to go mercilessly to the root of the matter, but the notion of what this would imply prevented her. 
- Will it be believed that the first thing he did was to destroy his Established Church, root and branch? 
- Root, of First Connecticut Heavy Artillery, is under sentence of death, please telegraph me briefly the circumstances. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word root in a sentence? How do you use root in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word root? It may also be related to ged teaches, English help, teaching, and higher education.
Example sentences with the word root, a sentence example for root, and root in sample sentence.