Use roofs in a sentence
- The third, I was doing tin roofs; the forth, common signs; the fifth, statuary to stand before cigar shops. 
- Upon these roofs the brothers were wont to walk, and here they sat at peaceful evening. 
- The roofs were steep and high, with dormer windows and a sort of shelf at the gables. 
- A flurry of snow came and powdered the roofs even as the French loaves are powdered. 
- And the sight of no roofs and spires could have been more welcome than that of these logs and cabins, broiling in the midsummer sun. 
- The thunder-storm had cleared the air, and the sun shone pleasantly on the shingled roofs of the miserable houses of the Richtberg. 
- It is quite another matter when those rotten timbers are used in holding up the roofs over our own heads. 
- Her rooms were above the narrow canon of the side street, looking over the roofs of the inevitable brownstone fronts opposite. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word roofs in a sentence? How do you use roofs in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word roofs? It may also be related to montessori educate, elementary, diploma, and learning.
Example sentences with the word roofs, a sentence example for roofs, and roofs in sample sentence.