Use rocking in a sentence
- She did not reply, but sat with face hidden in her hands, rocking backwards and forwards. 
- Norah was rocking it with one foot while, standing by the table, she busied herself with sewing. 
- In the dull glare of the forge fire knelt Parpon, rocking back and forth beside the body. 
- Some of them are circumnavigating the planet while he is hitching his rocking chair about his hearth-rug. 
- Five minutes later Flint Buckner came rocking out of the billiard-room and almost brushed him as he passed. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rocking in a sentence? How do you use rocking in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rocking? It may also be related to teach, children education words starting with, classes ged, and find school.
Example sentences with the word rocking, a sentence example for rocking, and rocking in sample sentence.