Use rhymes in a sentence
- We do not want his rhythms and rhymes smoothed and made more melodious. 
- You young scribblers think any kind of nonsense will do for the public, if it only has a string of rhymes tacked to it. 
- I came across these jingling rhymes in a newspaper, a little while ago, and read them a couple of times. 
- That is the reason hate rhymes which have not a particle of it in them. 
- For my own part, I wish certain rhymes could be declared contraband of written or printed language. 
- They get tipsy on their rhymes. 
- If he had not been one, he would very certainly have taken to tinkling rhymes. 
- But it did no good; those rhymes accommodated themselves to the new step and went on harassing me just as before. 
- What is more, I think they are as detestable a string of rhymes as I could wish my worst enemy had written. 
- For an hour I sat there and set a syllable of those rhymes to every separate and distinct clack the car-wheels made. 
- I have nearly caught the rhymes myself. 
- He signified his approbation of the poem by saying that the lines were smooth and the rhymes absolutely without blemish. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rhymes in a sentence? How do you use rhymes in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rhymes? It may also be related to school districts, elementary education, elementary school, curriculum secondary school, and schooling.
Example sentences with the word rhymes, a sentence example for rhymes, and rhymes in sample sentence.