Use reward in a sentence
- The reward for which my Hans modestly served me, this bold warrior cared not to win. 
- Reward for his vigilance came when he descried three more mounted men, far over to the north. 
- Meantime I reread the newspapers and also our descriptive circular, and observed that our twenty-five thousand dollars reward seemed to be offered only to detectives. 
- His courage had reward, for Roudin made no reply. 
- But, on the other hand, the abbess intended to help her beloved niece to reap the reward of her piety. 
- But war does not reward a man according to his deserts. 
- I have had my reward, for I have wrought out my thought, I have said my say, I have freed my soul. 
- The charcoal-burner had lost the reward offered the informer, and could not even earn the money due a messenger. 
- If Barbara had kept her troth to him, he would reward her. 
- She had no faith, no belief in immortality, no expectation of any reward, nothing to offer to anybody beyond this poor life. 
- On the contrary, common report said that Slade kept a reward standing for his capture, dead or alive! 
- Their reward was at hand. 
- Besides, as a Republican, he looked for his reward from Fouche in good time. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reward in a sentence? How do you use reward in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reward? It may also be related to educating homework, teachings, special education, scholarship teaches, educators, become a teacher, primary education, school supplies, and example sentence.
Example sentences with the word reward, a sentence example for reward, and reward in sample sentence.