Use revolution in a sentence
- For the first time since the Revolution had begun, the horror of it and the meaning of it were brought home to him. 
- The burial of those who had fallen during the night of the revolution was one of the most imposing ceremonies ever witnessed in Berlin. 
- This was not the sort of experience for a statesman to encounter who was planning out a peaceful revolution in his mind. 
- In the year preceding the revolution there had been a bad harvest, and frightful stories were told of famine in the weaving districts of Silesia. 
- A triumphant rebellion or raid is always a revolution in the archives of a nation. 
- To these Frenchmen of an age before the Revolution, the Marseillaise had only been a song. 
- The little country of Rudolstadt in which Keilhau lies had had its revolution, though it was but a small and bloodless one. 
- We have attempted no propagandism and acknowledged no revolution, but we have left to every nation the exclusive conduct and management of its own affairs. 
- Robespierre thought the Revolution was over in the beginning of his last Thermidor. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word revolution in a sentence? How do you use revolution in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word revolution? It may also be related to learning montessori school, worksheet teach charter, private schools, classes learn, learn, school district, and school part-time.
Example sentences with the word revolution, a sentence example for revolution, and revolution in sample sentence.