Use reviled in a sentence
- Yes, the cause was to be the same as that of the Mr. Wilkes he reviled, who obtained his liberty that day. 
- There was nothing to do, but to turn back, while from the shore I was reviled by soldiers and by the rabble. 
- They might be reviled, maybe stoned, if the people were excited. 
- They reviled the pride of the priests, and their senseless, worthless, institutions. 
- One of the officers, seeing the struggle, started down the bank, was reviled, and hesitated. 
- And he had no greater admirer than Billy Goat, who now reviled him. 
- One of the men who was holding her turned away his face, and for this humanity he was reviled and flogged. 
- He had heard him criticised and reviled and praised, just as is every man who goes to the White House, be he saint or sinner. 
- Bad as he had been, his desire was still strong that the family name should not be publicly reviled. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reviled in a sentence? How do you use reviled in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reviled? It may also be related to education lesson plans, primary education, and homeschooling.
Example sentences with the word reviled, a sentence example for reviled, and reviled in sample sentence.