Use reversed in a sentence
- We propose so resisting it as to have it reversed if we can, and a new judicial rule established upon this subject. 
- But for the resistance of the turned-up end of the reversed bench, the current would pull the buoy under water. 
- is reversed and remanded with leave to complainant to amend his bill so as to show the real consideration given for the land. 
- Were the standards of a long life to be suddenly reversed by a prodigal son? 
- It is perhaps needless to add that the court reversed its former decision. 
- Bean and Thompson is reversed and remanded. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reversed in a sentence? How do you use reversed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reversed? It may also be related to private schools, teach charter, school k-12, teach school, continuing education, primary school, teaching resource, school supplies.
Example sentences with the word reversed, a sentence example for reversed, and reversed in sample sentence.