Use reverend in a sentence
- The Reverend Doctor was not arguing for victory. 
- His mettle was up, he was not the Reverend William Rufus Holly, missionary, but Billy Rufus, the champion cricketer, the sportsman playing a long game. 
- Such escapades as those of that terrible old sinner and ancestor of great men, the Reverend Stephen Bachelder, interest him as they never did before. 
- Alonzo hastened to say: A minute later the Reverend was crouching over the telephone like a cat that knoweth the ways of the prey. 
- We are not prepared to believe so, the reverend Doctor and his friend to the contrary notwithstanding. 
- The Reverend Doctor looked very grave. 
- The Reverend said he would go, too; a good man, one of the best of men, although a clergyman. 
- Some days later came the explanation of this strange remark, and this is what the Reverend told me. 
- So the Reverend and I had at last arrived at Hamilton, the principal town in the Bermuda Islands. 
- The figure of a reverend old man was in the stern, and he sent them in to shore with brisk words. 
- He found the Reverend Chauncy Fairweather just taking leave of the Doctor. 
- The Reverend Doctor Honeywood rose and left the priest and his disciple together. 
- So wrote Robert Calef, the Boston merchant, whose book the Reverend Increase Mather, president of Harvard College, burned publicly in the college yard. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reverend in a sentence? How do you use reverend in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reverend? It may also be related to universities, teachings back to school, study classes, grade school elementary school, scholarships, writing.
Example sentences with the word reverend, a sentence example for reverend, and reverend in sample sentence.