Use revenge in a sentence
- He was not thinking of his love, but of the revenge that was even dearer to him. 
- The friends of the slain dervishes were come to take revenge, it seemed. 
- And if this should indeed be their lot after death, where was the revenge of their bloodthirsty murderer? 
- He tried to protect himself and meditated revenge against the seducer, and still he could not altogether lose the sense of his own identity. 
- Then robbery was not the motive, and revenge was. 
- Of all the motives which could prompt him to aid the nuns, revenge was that which the Arab could best understand. 
- Vast as are his physical proportions, I knew that the thirst for revenge would penetrate to the remotest frontiers of his person. 
- In justice to her, she meant the revenge to be very slight. 
- He had taken all the revenge he needed. 
- Yes, and had all his sighs and looks and tears been lives, my great revenge could have slain them all, without the least condemnation. 
- As soon as I had seen Voban I guessed what had happened: he had tried for his revenge at last. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word revenge in a sentence? How do you use revenge in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word revenge? It may also be related to teaching resource grades, education, learn worksheet, educators, tuition, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word revenge, a sentence example for revenge, and revenge in sample sentence.