Use resulted in a sentence
- An unpleasant altercation which arose between the temporary incumbent of the office and the Government of the Pasha resulted in a suspension of intercourse. 
- Here are two where the mistake has resulted from sound assisted by remote fact: PLAGIARIST, a writer of plays. 
- But, instead of pleasure and booty, I gained on this expedition nothing but discomfort and drenching, which resulted in a violent cold. 
- The jury of inquest found that death had resulted from heart disease, and was instant and painless. 
- A cracked skull has resulted in a crazy mind. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word resulted in a sentence? How do you use resulted in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word resulted? It may also be related to scholarships student, example sentence, school district schools, school montessori, preschool, worksheet, training, and education online.
Example sentences with the word resulted, a sentence example for resulted, and resulted in sample sentence.