Use rests in a sentence
- The propriety of this rests upon the same reasons with that of the sixth, and therefore needs no further discussion. 
- The note of this reform is discipline, and its success rests upon the law of habit. 
- I believe that the human mind, whenever it is developed enough to comprehend its own action, rests, and has always rested, in this expectation. 
- Another portion of the blame rests with the public itself, which insists on being poisoned. 
- His right hand rests on his hip, and his left grasps the handle of his sword. 
- She took occasional rests from practicing, and absorbed herself in calculating her chances. 
- A heavy block of granite forms the summit of this pier, and on this block rests the equatorial telescope. 
- I myself have known what it is to carry a brain that never rests in a body that is always tired. 
- It is the first thing you look for when you rise in the morning, and the last your lingering gaze rests upon at night. 
- That it was engraved upon a tablet and set up in this church rests entirely upon the authority of Stow. 
- It is the basis on which society rests, the conventional agreement. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rests in a sentence? How do you use rests in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rests? It may also be related to classes scholarship, tutors, grades, exam, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word rests, a sentence example for rests, and rests in sample sentence.