Use restlessness in a sentence
- They seemed to vivify, as her discontent and restlessness grew. 
- But it soon vanished and a great and painful restlessness seized upon her. 
- The summer in these latitudes is a campaign of sentiment and a season, for the most part, of restlessness and discontent. 
- But in that part of the spacious hall where the older lads received instruction, no restlessness prevailed. 
- Two days had not passed when that restlessness for which she watched so narrowly revived. 
- His clear and distinct question, meant for Tull as well as for Jane Withersteen, stilled the restlessness and brought a momentary silence. 
- All the anxiety and restlessness which had tortured him had fled, and his manhood showed bold and serene in the brightening dusk. 
- His restlessness and absentmindedness could not escape the observation of Mrs. 
- The first is a nervous restlessness of a very peculiar character. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word restlessness in a sentence? How do you use restlessness in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word restlessness? It may also be related to esl, educational, class educators, and homework.
Example sentences with the word restlessness, a sentence example for restlessness, and restlessness in sample sentence.