Use restaurant in a sentence
- Another day we took our dinner at a very celebrated restaurant on the boulevard. 
- Through the entrance to the restaurant Honora caught sight of the red glow of candles upon the white tables, and heard the hum of voices. 
- Having attended to these important details, Honora drove to the restaurant in her hansom cab, the blood coursing pleasantly in her veins. 
- The waiter at the restaurant wants us to pay him ninety kreuzers for our coffee, which is only six kreuzers a cup in Munich. 
- And he laid his lingering potato reverently down, and he and his friend departed from the restaurant empty but satisfied. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word restaurant in a sentence? How do you use restaurant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word restaurant? It may also be related to student ged, learn, help, higher education become a teacher, find school, academic, primary education, and find a school.
Example sentences with the word restaurant, a sentence example for restaurant, and restaurant in sample sentence.