Use resplendent in a sentence
- And for once we saw an officer of the Louisiana Regiment resplendent in a uniform that might have served at court. 
- His tall figure was now resplendent with rich ornaments, and a priest, who walked before him, held the vessel high above his head. 
- Several authors have used the strongest expressions in describing these resplendent colours, which they compare with those of the most brilliant birds. 
- His face gave me a start, and then I remembered that I had seen him only the day before, resplendent, coming out of church. 
- Plimpton, resplendent and looking less robust than usual in one of her summer Paris gowns, greeted him effusively. 
- In five minutes I had fallen on the trees in full blossom, and filled my arms with the sweet, resplendent flowers. 
- The leafy hill-sides, far and near, were resplendent in scarlet and saffron and tawny red. 
- Ferguson, resplendent and always a little warm, and their daughter Nan, dainty and appealing, her eyes uplifted and questioning. 
- The reds were aflame, the greens resplendent, the lawn sewn with the diamonds of the dew. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word resplendent in a sentence? How do you use resplendent in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word resplendent? It may also be related to grades, study, school charter skool, ged, high school class, spelling, educational.
Example sentences with the word resplendent, a sentence example for resplendent, and resplendent in sample sentence.