Use respectively in a sentence
- By the figures you send, which I presume are correct, the twelve districts represented fall into two classes of eight and four respectively. 
- The States aforesaid will be respectively credited under the enrollment act for the militia services entered under this proclamation. 
- Please tell about where Shields and Jackson, respectively, are at the time this reaches you. 
- These two American volumes succeeding Pierre were published under the title of An Adventurer of the North and A Romany of the Snows respectively. 
- These gentlemen, I understand, entered upon the duties designated at the times respectively stated in the schedule, and have labored faithfully therein ever since. 
- I therefore have to request that you will resume the duties of your departments respectively. 
- Billings and Job, respectively, have been up here, and were each as I learn, talking largely about it. 
- Joseph, Mo., and of the dates, respectively, October 12 and 13, 1863, and each inclosing a large number of affidavits. 
- Having forgotten to mention it sooner, I will remark in conclusion that the ages of the Siamese Twins are respectively fifty-one and fifty-three years. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word respectively in a sentence? How do you use respectively in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word respectively? It may also be related to high school montessori school, learning, teaching resource school, classroom, and educate.
Example sentences with the word respectively, a sentence example for respectively, and respectively in sample sentence.