Use respectfully in a sentence
- When he saw the priest, he raised his hat respectfully, yet with an air of equality. 
- All the guests rose and respectfully greated Van der Werff; Georg started up to offer him his chair. 
- As Jan bowed respectfully to him, he ordered him and the servant of the Red Cock to leave everything and follow him. 
- Very respectfully, your obedient servant, Will see you any moment when you come. 
- Very respectfully, your obedient servant, The within is a copy of a letter just received from General Halleck. 
- Very respectfully, your obedient servant, I understand General Halleck has sent you a letter of which this is a copy. 
- The surgeon who had visited Anne on the day of her death, offered his attendance, but it was respectfully declined. 
- I have received from the President the following note, which I respectfully communicate: There is reliable information that the enemy is crossing at Williamsport. 
- Very respectfully, yours, etc., The foregoing, containing, as is believed, all the information sought is respectfully submitted. 
- To my own credit I respectfully declined. 
- I respectfully ask attention to it. 
- DuBois, Springfield, Ill.: General Rosecrans respectfully urges the appointment of William P. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word respectfully in a sentence? How do you use respectfully in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word respectfully? It may also be related to primary education write, lesson plans, department of education, study tutoring, curriculum continuing education, school district, education online.
Example sentences with the word respectfully, a sentence example for respectfully, and respectfully in sample sentence.