Use resident in a sentence
- A resident told me that those were not mountains; he said they were rabbit-piles. 
- The resident doctor looked at her with admiration. 
- In this church, also, is a monument to the doge Foscari, whose name a once resident of Venice, Lord Byron, has made permanently famous. 
- Every other resident adult you meet in these streets is or will be more or less tuberculous. 
- The Colonel was a handsome man about forty, a gentleman Of wealth and high social position, a resident of New Orleans. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word resident in a sentence? How do you use resident in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word resident? It may also be related to teaching resource write, tutoring, find school training, lessons, primary school, worksheet lesson plans, and kindergarten school.
Example sentences with the word resident, a sentence example for resident, and resident in sample sentence.