Use requires in a sentence
- It requires some training on the part of the trout to take to this method. 
- Still, it is now necessary to begin to pull, and to keep it up; for lack of space requires us to synopsize. 
- Still, you are at liberty to arrest the whole operation if in your judgment the public good requires it. 
- Conscience itself requires a conscience, or nothing can be more unscrupulous. 
- It requires but ONE stroke for each letter. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word requires in a sentence? How do you use requires in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word requires? It may also be related to high school higher education, school part-time, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word requires, a sentence example for requires, and requires in sample sentence.