Use repugnant in a sentence
- To surround her with spies chosen from the lay class was repugnant to his lofty nature. 
- It was repugnant to her, still it must be done even yet. 
- No stranger had rested under his roof, and everything that disturbed his seclusion was repugnant to him. 
- It would have been repugnant to his genuinely Greek nature. 
- It began with a revelation terribly repugnant to him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word repugnant in a sentence? How do you use repugnant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word repugnant? It may also be related to school k-12, school uniforms teaching resource, learning English, and teach.
Example sentences with the word repugnant, a sentence example for repugnant, and repugnant in sample sentence.