Use reproduce in a sentence
- It has occurred to me that it might be profitable to reproduce some of my unwritten answers to correspondents. 
- I amuse myself sometimes with my kaleidoscope, but I can never reproduce a figure. 
- Nor did they seem surprised that a new country should so completely reproduce the evil smells and nastiness of the old civilization. 
- How firmly her image must have been impressed upon his soul, that he could reproduce the features of the absent one with such lifelike fidelity! 
- It would not be easy to reproduce from memory the first impressions received without mingling with them more recent ones. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reproduce in a sentence? How do you use reproduce in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reproduce? It may also be related to class, example sentence, montessori, words starting with instructional, high school education, private school, higher education read, and preschool.
Example sentences with the word reproduce, a sentence example for reproduce, and reproduce in sample sentence.