Use reprehensible in a sentence
- It would save us a great deal of the humiliation your reprehensible ignorance causes us. 
- At first he saw nothing reprehensible in this, but in the second year of his marriage his view of that form of punishment suddenly changed. 
- Defection from the Roman Catholic Church, which seemed to him reprehensible, was considered here a sacred duty, worthy of every sacrifice. 
- Nay, she considered it a reprehensible impropriety that he still sought her. 
- Although she condemned him, there was something in the situation that appealed to a most reprehensible sense of humor. 
- An English friend called my attention to this lapse, and cut out the reprehensible paragraph for me. 
- True to life as this figure might be, it seemed to him reprehensible, for it had already induced others to choose similar vulgar subjects. 
- That was pride, and most reprehensible. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reprehensible in a sentence? How do you use reprehensible in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reprehensible? It may also be related to lessons, study, grade school, learning, and schooling.
Example sentences with the word reprehensible, a sentence example for reprehensible, and reprehensible in sample sentence.