Use repel in a sentence
- It sounded absurd, yet it did not repel her: something within her responded to it. 
- If Leonax was what Semestre described him, she would not repel him like the other suitors, whom she had rejected with laughing lips. 
- I imagine that this, by itself, would rather repel him when he saw it in the possession of a woman. 
- I would divide our forces into small, swift-sailing squadrons, of strength sufficient to repel his cruisers. 
- Atoms attract each other and atoms repel one another. 
- Why should I not care for you, why should I repel you? 
- The Governor, Claib Jackson, issued his proclamation calling out fifty thousand militia to repel the invader. 
- And in every event I shall, to the extent of my ability, repel force by force. 
- In the contrary case, Your Majesty, I shall see myself forced to repel an attack that nothing on my part has provoked. 
- A few hours before he had heard Moses repel similar propositions with harsh decision and crushing reasons; now he had heard them again brought. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word repel in a sentence? How do you use repel in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word repel? It may also be related to montessori, grade school, classroom, teach charter, words starting with, study, children education, schooling, ged, and skool.
Example sentences with the word repel, a sentence example for repel, and repel in sample sentence.