Use repeal in a sentence
- The arguments by which the repeal of the Missouri Compromise is sought to be justified are these: First. 
- That in various ways the public had repudiated that compromise and demanded the repeal, and therefore should not now complain of it. 
- Iowa and Minnesota, to both of which the Missouri restriction applied, had, without its repeal, each in succession, territorial organizations. 
- And, lastly, That the repeal establishes a principle which is intrinsically right. 
- The repeal of the Missouri Compromise, and the propriety of its restoration, constitute the subject of what I am about to say. 
- But, say they, because the people had demanded, or rather commanded, the repeal, the repeal was to accompany the organization whenever that should occur. 
- I am aware Judge Douglas now argues that the subsequent express repeal is no substantial alteration of the bill. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word repeal in a sentence? How do you use repeal in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word repeal? It may also be related to teaching montessori, primary school, higher education, high school degree, teachings, school districts, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word repeal, a sentence example for repeal, and repeal in sample sentence.