Use renders in a sentence
- Some say it is a sort of vaccination that renders death by some malignant type of fever less probable. 
- But the obscurity into which nearly all these enthusiasts have subsided renders the question easier to ask than to answer. 
- The changed or changing conditions in the region traversed renders the information previously furnished out of date and even misleading. 
- Some regard it as a sort of initiation, like that into the Odd Fellows, which renders one liable to his regular dues thereafter. 
- Blessed, then, be La poussee, which renders possible such a high society and such select and entertaining conversation! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word renders in a sentence? How do you use renders in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word renders? It may also be related to teaching training, education and training, children education educ, preschools, homeschooling, instructional tutors, and high school.
Example sentences with the word renders, a sentence example for renders, and renders in sample sentence.