Use releasing in a sentence
- Do you really wish to have control of the question of releasing rebel prisoners so far as they may be Tennesseeans? 
- He had not succeeded in releasing him entirely from the bonds of the Hebrew magician, but he had loosened them. 
- Capriciously releasing him, she stood before me, Because she refrained from replying I was farther than ever from understanding her. 
- But he reproved her conduct, and even struggled with the kobold who tried to prevent his releasing her from the crab. 
- And, releasing the arm which Castor was desperately but vainly trying to free from his clutch, he snatched off the false beard. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word releasing in a sentence? How do you use releasing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word releasing? It may also be related to education, degree writing, esl, elementary education, find a school, and montessori school.
Example sentences with the word releasing, a sentence example for releasing, and releasing in sample sentence.