Use reigns in a sentence
- Confidence dies, and universal suspicion reigns. 
- Stillness reigns, the torches blink dully, the time drags heavily. 
- When you get the reigns displayed upon the wall this one will be conspicuous and easily remembered. 
- In the night stillness reigns. 
- The reigns of six of the Henrys cover 227 years. 
- You keep it secret, but two fifths of the revenue from all the countries over which Charles reigns are contributed by my provinces. 
- And therefore we obey his Stadtholder, the Prince, who reigns in his name. 
- We must make all the Henrys the same color; it will make their long reigns show up handsomely on the wall. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reigns in a sentence? How do you use reigns in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reigns? It may also be related to kindergarten, esl, classes, kindergarten school, curriculum ged, school part-time, and preschool.
Example sentences with the word reigns, a sentence example for reigns, and reigns in sample sentence.