Use regimental in a sentence
- All was not soldier fare at the regimental messes. 
- Thus it is his regimental flag, so to speak, and bears the record of his achievements. 
- The Regimental Surgeon held a paper in his hand. 
- The Regimental Surgeon dropped his mouth and cheeks in his hand reflectively, his eyes showing quaintly and quizzically above the glasses and his fingers. 
- They talked and blustered, yet they did not interfere with the two soldiers who kept guard at the home of the Regimental Surgeon. 
- It was the Regimental Surgeon and two British soldiers. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word regimental in a sentence? How do you use regimental in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word regimental? It may also be related to homework help, preschool study, educ high school, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word regimental, a sentence example for regimental, and regimental in sample sentence.