Use refusal in a sentence
- He should lament their refusal to accept it, but he had no designs beyond their refusal of it. 
- The refusal was taken note of. 
- But we have some cause to complain of the refusal to give us a fair apportionment. 
- Their refusal awakened keen regret, and the old commandant of Pelusium would not willingly yield to it. 
- His refusal to excuse and vindicate himself impressed her as no attempt at extenuation could have done. 
- This refusal to come to the meetings of the society was only what was expected. 
- Refusal of his assistance would have been an insult to his paternal friend and guardian. 
- He was annoyed and about to send a brief refusal, when Mrs. 
- The latter upheld Ortel in his refusal to leave the house, and the former declared that Metz must remain the usual time after giving notice. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word refusal in a sentence? How do you use refusal in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word refusal? It may also be related to exam training, classes, skool, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word refusal, a sentence example for refusal, and refusal in sample sentence.