Use reconciliation in a sentence
- I have tried to tell you that the head of a stubborn, selfish, and wilful monarch blocked the way to reconciliation. 
- Eglington had essayed to have a reconciliation; but he had come as the martyr, as one injured. 
- It might be that Rudyard was gone forever without hearing what she had to say, or knowing whether she desired reconciliation and peace. 
- Alexas had really succeeded in the work of reconciliation. 
- There was no quarrel, indeed, but there was a reconciliation, which is the best part of a quarrel. 
- He had held out the hand of reconciliation, and she had met it with scorn. 
- Men are never more helpful than after a reconciliation. 
- The war cannot last for ever, and if Mena returns the reconciliation of to-day will turn to all the more bitter enmity. 
- Then he imagined how, after the attack, Bogdanich would come up to him as he lay wounded and would magnanimously extend the hand of reconciliation. 
- The Governor, seeing how ill it was to be at variance with both Montcalm and Bigot, presently began to covet a reconciliation with the latter. 
- The Counsellor asked her opinion in one of those cases where a divorce was too probable, but a reconciliation was possible. 
- He began to hate himself for throwing away the chance Becky had offered for a reconciliation. 
- But some lucky accident intervened, as usual, to change the subject, and the daily quarrel ended in the customary daily living reconciliation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word reconciliation in a sentence? How do you use reconciliation in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word reconciliation? It may also be related to exercise department of education, online course write, school district teaches, kindergarten educate, diploma teach, and classrooms.
Example sentences with the word reconciliation, a sentence example for reconciliation, and reconciliation in sample sentence.