Use receipt in a sentence
- Her daughter, she said, had asked her to acknowledge the receipt of his very charming story. 
- Please acknowledge the receipt of this, and the time received. 
- He was still poor, but was in receipt of a steady and sufficient salary, as the respected and trusted cashier of a bank. 
- Write me immediately on the receipt of this. 
- Acknowledge the receipt of this order, and the hour it is received. 
- At your request I send you a receipt for the postage on your paper. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word receipt in a sentence? How do you use receipt in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word receipt? It may also be related to home school, teach school learn English, higher education, diploma school, scholarship teaching, private education, high school education, and exercise.
Example sentences with the word receipt, a sentence example for receipt, and receipt in sample sentence.