Use recall in a sentence
- I recall that this fact gave a twinge to something in my memory. 
- Why I recall this I do not know. 
- But I recall that a great rain came out of the mountains and down the valley. 
- Sellers, continuing his testimony, said that he saw this lost letter, but could not now recall the name. 
- After that I recall being lifted, being borne along. 
- All the power of heaven and earth could not recall that glance nor undo its revelations. 
- Not until he had received proof that he had erred would he submit to recall his charges. 
- I recall with especial pleasure the army of tin soldiers with which we fought battles, and the brass cannon that mowed down their ranks. 
- I recall the celerity with which he used to kick them off at sundown. 
- Looking back, I can recall one evening when the long summer twilight lingered to a close. 
- Now she would awaken his fears that the best of models would recall her favour. 
- I recall that I had a poor enough notion of what the fighting was all about. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word recall in a sentence? How do you use recall in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word recall? It may also be related to teaching elementary school, school k-12, school districts, teach charter, education teach, and educate.
Example sentences with the word recall, a sentence example for recall, and recall in sample sentence.