Use rebel in a sentence
- Do you really wish to have control of the question of releasing rebel prisoners so far as they may be Tennesseeans? 
- The other bird, the rebel of Leith, who has never been in the feudal system at all, they have stopped laughing at. 
- The minstrel of the classic lay Of love and wine who sings Still found the fingers run astray That touched the rebel strings. 
- In fact there soon will be no substantial rebel force anywhere else. 
- Why rebel, when nobody else complained? 
- How do you learn that the rebel forces at Manassas are large and commanded by several of their best generals? 
- He is pushing forward to cut off, if possible, the retreating rebel army. 
- Destroy the rebel army if possible. 
- Claybrook, of Ninth Virginia rebel cavalry. 
- And Yankee and Rebel alike sought his help and counsel in time of perplexity or trouble, rather than hotheaded advice from their own leaders. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rebel in a sentence? How do you use rebel in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rebel? It may also be related to school part-time, private school, department of education school k-12, help, school, become a teacher, and elementary education.
Example sentences with the word rebel, a sentence example for rebel, and rebel in sample sentence.