Use ray in a sentence
- Kiss my cheek, thou noontide ray, From my Love so far away! 
- Ray had found the water falling from an oozy bank, and there we dozed fitfully until we were startled by a distant boom. 
- At six, when the smoke was rising from the stone chimneys behind the palisades, Ray came back to say that all was well. 
- You may be sure that Tom and Cowan and Ray were among these, and I trotted after them with the drum banging against my thighs. 
- Ray continued to run up and down, wringing her hands, now facing one man, now another. 
- Where was Ray, indeed? 
- He came before a ray of sunshine had pierced the leaden light. 
- All at once a morning ray touches one of the two buds, and the point of a blushing petal betrays the imprisoned and swelling blossom. 
- It was young James Ray whom Colonel Clark singled to creep with our message to the gates. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word ray in a sentence? How do you use ray in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word ray? It may also be related to homeschool department of education, teach school, children education, highschool, school supplies, teaches, lesson plans educate, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word ray, a sentence example for ray, and ray in sample sentence.