Use rabbit in a sentence
- Eddy went out with her flint-lock on the rabbit range; and this was a part of the result: The word is loosely chosen-skill. 
- From one of these shady holes a rabbit hopped out and squatted down, laying its ears flat. 
- He crippled the rabbit, which started to flounder up the slope. 
- Venters took the rabbit and, holding the dog near him, stole softly on. 
- But his action prevented Whitie from further misdoing, and then the two dogs pattered down, carrying the rabbit between them. 
- Ring came running back with a rabbit in his mouth. 
- Presently he snapped at one end of the rabbit and refused to let go. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word rabbit in a sentence? How do you use rabbit in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word rabbit? It may also be related to learn English exam, college, and course.
Example sentences with the word rabbit, a sentence example for rabbit, and rabbit in sample sentence.