Use avail in a sentence
- Thus, I am willing to avail myself of any hint coming from without to offer this paper once more to the press. 
- At first Moor watched her silently, then he invited her to work in his studio, and avail herself of his advice and assistance. 
- I was able to avail myself of but few of the many opportunities offered. 
- I concede, therefore, that walking is an immeasurably fine invention, of which old age ought constantly to avail itself. 
- Yet she knew that no subterfuge or pretence would avail her to hide why she had come. 
- An ardent love glance accompanied this invitation, and the bold Saxon duke was a man to avail himself of every advantage. 
- But what could fearlessness avail him in this strait? 
- No less potent enchantment could avail to work this miracle. 
- Medicines did not avail, and I had not yet found the arcanum which afterwards so greatly benefitted my suffering soul. 
- Then we shall avail ourselves of the blessings we have, and thus be fitted to receive more. 
- The coast and Gap movements made, Generals McClellan and Fremont, in their respective departments, will avail themselves of any advantages the diversions may present. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word avail in a sentence? How do you use avail in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word avail? It may also be related to elementary, class, tuition children education, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word avail, a sentence example for avail, and avail in sample sentence.