Use emptied in a sentence
- Finally, she had taken the waste-basket and emptied it into the flames. 
- It was emptied on the table, and was handled and caressed and examined by such as were privileged. 
- The city emptied itself. 
- All the farms for ten miles around were vacated, all the converging roads emptied long processions of wagons, horses, and yeomanry into the town. 
- The scarcely touched food was laid aside, the coffee-pot emptied, Hannah put the cups in the basin in the sink and let the water run. 
- It must be empty; but where was he who had emptied it? 
- So they neared each other, the challenger and the challenged, the champion and the invader, and quickly the village emptied itself out to see. 
- He turned swiftly, cold with amazement, the blood emptied from his heart. 
- He emptied bumper after bumper and clinked glasses at least a dozen times with Frau Vorkel, who was immensely tickled with the unwonted honour. 
- The street emptied, a bell rang, a whistle blew, the hum of distant machinery began . 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word emptied in a sentence? How do you use emptied in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word emptied? It may also be related to read, example sentence teaches, help preschools, teach charter grades, learn, and class.
Example sentences with the word emptied, a sentence example for emptied, and emptied in sample sentence.