Use yard in a sentence
- Out in the yard a sumach bush was aflame. 
- Besides, there was the yard to cross and the outer wall to scale. 
- Walking back toward the Yard my attention was attracted by a slowly approaching cab whose occupants were disturbing the quiet of the night with song. 
- The blazing sunshine showed it up in a hard light, and he studied every square yard of it with a telescope. 
- He came readily out of the barn, but once in the yard he broke from Venters, and plunged about with ears laid back. 
- A telescope stood in the yard, with its huge barrel canted up toward the lustrous evening star. 
- And the cock in the inn yard was silent. 
- Without a word he led her across the wide yard to the rise of the ground upon which the stable stood. 
- Thirty feet away, across the yard, Hodder saw the gleaming window from which the music came. 
- The captain stood a yard beyond me. 
- The artist erected a man in the front yard, that resembled a derrick. 
- As I followed Maude around the house she explained that all the Hutchins connection had a common back yard, as she expressed it. 
- In the afternoon Becky Thatcher found herself moping about the deserted schoolhouse yard, and feeling very melancholy. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word yard in a sentence? How do you use yard in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word yard? It may also be related to example sentence, private schools homeschooling, montessori school, and school districts.
Example sentences with the word yard, a sentence example for yard, and yard in sample sentence.