Use xavier in a sentence
- Xavier College, or visiting gallants from Guysborough. 
- Xavier laughed, and sat down on the edge of the cabin. 
- I spied Xavier on a bench smoking with some friends of his. 
- Fascinated by a new accomplishment, Nick held to the tiller, while Xavier with a trained eye scanned the troubled, yellow-glistening surface of the river ahead. 
- Xavier stared at me for an instant, and considering that he knew nothing of my character, I thought it extremely impolite of him to laugh. 
- Gradually Xavier ceased his jesting and became quiet. 
- Xavier sprang to his feet, but Nick had swung his boat swiftly, smoothly, into the deeper water on the outer side. 
- Xavier, who overheard, gave a delighted laugh. 
- At the far end of this gallery a sallow, buxom lady sat sewing at a table, and Xavier saluted her very respectfully. 
- Xavier thought this an exceedingly good joke, and he took his pipe out of his mouth to laugh the better. 
- Presently there was a laugh behind us, and we saw Xavier resting on his elbow. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word xavier in a sentence? How do you use xavier in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word xavier? It may also be related to learn, instructional, teach kindergarten, classrooms, kindergarten school, skool, find school teach charter, and exam.
Example sentences with the word xavier, a sentence example for xavier, and xavier in sample sentence.