Use xanthe in a sentence
- The snow-white bird, with the yellow head, scratched seventeen times before Xanthe, and, on reaching Mopsus, twenty-three times, which was perfectly correct. 
- Xanthe liked to watch the stream disappear in the myrtle-grove. 
- Then why, in the name of all the gods, was Xanthe sad? 
- Silently he rendered her service after service; but, unfortunately, at this hour Xanthe was not disposed to acknowledge it. 
- Xanthe handed the brown woolen stuff to the conjurer. 
- By these feet Xanthe quickly recognized the sleeping youth. 
- He seemed to Xanthe lost, utterly lost. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word xanthe in a sentence? How do you use xanthe in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word xanthe? It may also be related to college school supplies, school part-time, and back to school.
Example sentences with the word xanthe, a sentence example for xanthe, and xanthe in sample sentence.