Use wrung in a sentence
- Think how it wrung our heartstrings. 
- She wept and wrung her hands. 
- I knew not whether he lied concerning Alixe, but my heart was wrung with misery, for indeed he spoke with an air of truth. 
- Hannah wrung out the mop viciously and hung it over the sink. 
- One feels how sharp it must have been to have wrung out the following words. 
- When he had made a suitable reply, Mr Brass wrung him by the hand, and fell into a brown study, as did Miss Sally likewise. 
- There were vacancies in the classes and guilds, absences that pained him, silences that wrung him. 
- It wrung my heart to see her looking like this. 
- To have parted from her only other friend upon the threshold of that wild journey, would have wrung her heart indeed. 
- But they wrung from her no complaint, or look of suffering; and, though the two travellers proceeded very slowly, they did proceed. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wrung in a sentence? How do you use wrung in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wrung? It may also be related to private school, highschool lesson, school supplies, teach school write, preschool, learning English learn English, and elementary education.
Example sentences with the word wrung, a sentence example for wrung, and wrung in sample sentence.